YOU ARE HERE : HOME / Voter Registration Information |
On this page I will provide information on registering to Vote.
Deadline to Register to Vote:
Voter registration cuts off twenty-five (25) days prior to an election.
To register to vote you must:
However, you may not register to vote if:
- be a U. S. citizen;
- be a resident of Oklahoma;
- be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the election.
- convicted of a felony until a period of time equal to the original judgment and sentence has expired;
- adjudged to be an incapacitated person;
- adjudged to be a partially incapacitated person prohibited from voting.
Voters Registration Application or Form:
You may obtain a voters registration application or form by contacting:
- a County Election Board;
- local post offices;
- tag agencies;
- public libraries;
- many other government agencies.
- Request a Voter Registration Application Form by telephone or fax: (405) 521-2391 - Voice (405) 521-6457 - Fax.
- Fill out an online request form to receive a Oklahoma Voter Registration Application Form by U. S. Mail.
For More Information on Voting in Oklahoma:
State of Oklahoma - Election Board - Web site
Oklahoma State Election Board
P. O. Box 53156
Oklahoma City, OK 73152